FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Fog lights

<<

qpulse

Dudette

Post Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:44 pm

Fog lights

Hi all

Is it me or does there seem to be more people driving with their front fog lights on than ever before.

Over the last few days whilst it's been freezing, the idiots driving with their front fog lights on are blinding everyone with the reflection from the road.

I saw it all on Saturday an RAC van drove past my house with his front fog lights on, music on full. I thought it was a mobile disco driving past lol
<<

gaz

Site Admin

Post Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:58 am

Re: Fog lights

It's deffo getting worse :(

we need some sort of anti fog light sentry gun. Any fellow loather out there that has a masters in engineering [and a few other things???]

Judging by the lack off response here we are the vast minority and noone else cares ho hum such is life...... :(
<<

Nikki Lewis

Dudette

Post Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:57 pm

Judging by the lack off response here we are the vast minority and no one else cares ho hum such is life......

I think if more people knew the existence of this site the less they would drive with their ridiculous 'look at me in my car, aren't I a twat' lights on!

Anyone got any fogsoff stickers, I want to put something on my car in the hope that these morons get the picture and know why I'm flashing at them and frantically issuing hand gestures at them!

I've really been wound up by them today!

Grrrrrr :twisted:
<<

gaz

Site Admin

Post Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:09 pm

If there was enough interested I'd possibly think about getting some car stickers made..... :D

Return to Why do you / they do it???